Gear Bishop Ireton Crew
Gear Bishop Ireton Crew – Uniforms
Place your Uniform Order TODAY for the Spring 2011 Season!
Bishop Ireton Rowing uniforms are made exclusively by JL Racing. The team has ordered the uni-suits in bulk and your rower can order his or hers directly from the Bishop Ireton Crew Association (BICA) by contacting Carolyn DeForge
You will not receive your uniform until you have previously paid your registration. idn poker88
Bishop Ireton Rowing Spirit Wear for the Spring 2011 Season is here to order!
If you would like to order a Lands End:
- Mid-weight Fleece with logo ($50 with tax, shipping, etc.)
- Short Sleeve Polo Shirt ($35 with tax, shipping, etc.)
Please contact and place orders with Kathy Barlow at Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org and she will try and respond within 24 hrs or less. Checks can be made out to BI Crew and sent to her via the mail or when you see her (not to be sent home with her son).
Also, if you see ANYTHING on the Lands End website or in their catalogue that you would like to order with the Bishop Ireton Rowing crest on it you can also order it through Mrs. Barlow.
Other Suggested Items for Rowers
What to Wear and Bring
Other essential clothing and accessories that rowers need can be purchased at your local running, athletic wear, or shoe store (i.e. Sports Authority, Dick’s Sporting Goods, etc.). The following are suggested items that a rower may need to train and perform at the highest level:
- Spandex Shorts – Can be bought online or at regattas from companies such as JL or Boathouse OR can be bought in store from companies such as Nike, Under Armour, and Columbia
- Long Sleeve Spandex Shirts – Can be bought online or at regattas from companies such as JL or Boathouse OR can be bought in store from companies such as Nike, Under Armour, and Columbia
- Uni-suits – Can be collected over time from the teams you race for (such as the BI Uniform you will order)
- Tank top or sleeveless shirt – Can be bought at your local sports apparel store.
- Warm Up Pants – Can be bought at your local sports apparel store.
- Polar Fleece – zip up style (1) – form-fitting but not tight. Can be bought at your local sports apparel store.
- Socks – Any will do, unless for some reason you are getting blisters, and then synthetic
is the best (several pairs)
Athletic Bag Checklist
Rowers must be prepared for all sorts of weather. Once you are at the regatta site, you will be outside for the entire time. Typical bag checklist: extra socks, extra shirt, sweatshirt/pants, rain gear, towel, hat, small amount of money. Also, ALL Rowers MUST wear sunscreen. It’s a long day in the sun, even if it is cold.